Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update to Phlfan HB8

UPDATE to PHLFAN HB8... DAY 2.

<<< Text Game lead up: >>>
ME:
Out tonight? <<< this is exactly how she texted me before >>>
HB8-PHLFAN:
Shot girl at Pxxxx
Look for the girl who looks like a whore
ME:
Any cover?
HB8-PHLFAN:
It's hip hop and r&b
Yeah thurs are big for us, I can let you in tho
ME:
Would I be "out of place"?
HB8-PHLFAN:
Depends how comfy you are with yourself
I love the music on thurs
If ur in the area stop in, but u might not make it your destination
Plus side, I look like a whore
ME:
Are you wearing your 'tip top'?
HB8-PHLFAN:
And leather boots mini skirt
ME:
I'm on my way to hang out w/ my bro. Swingin by Pxxxx on the way... C u in a bit
HB8-PHLFAN:
It's slow
Might let me leave

<<< Meet up >>>
Rolled into Pxxxx. They carded me and wanted a cover. I said, "I'm here to see PHLFAN."
They let me right in. Walk upstairs, she sees me and has a BIG smile. It really is slow tonight, like 5 people. There was a final basketball game and apparently the crowd that would have been there that night is also into basketball. She's been there 4 hours as a shotgirl and has made 4 dollars.
I say, "let's get outta here"
She says she has to stay for a little while. So I get a couple free beers, chill, talk to the bartender. He says, "you look just like that guy from the Hangover!"
PHLFAN and I go to the back room and are talking/flirting a bit, she's kinoing me. Really making a bunch of obvious incidental kino (vin dicarlo ladder), so I ramp it up a little. I was taking it a lot slower than normal. Not sure why... just got that vibe. Ended up paying off later. Most guys would've had their hands all over her, but I just played it cool, did my Cajun impersonation, and did incidental kino.
She gathered her things, protested that she wasn't dressed appropriately to go anywhere. I told her, "yeah, you better cover up. No one wants to see that."
So we go outside, and the owner of Pxxxx is there with his girlfriend, who is PHLFAN's best friend and roommate. We hang for a few minutes and I said let's roll.
I took her to a bar around the corner, NxMx. A place I frequent with my wing.
I brought her there specifically to DHV to her and simultaneously DHV to the bartender at NxMx. Worked brilliantly. Soon as NxMx Bartender saw me with PHLFAN I could see the look in her eyes. I chat NxMx Bartender up in front of PHLFAN and we leave after a single beer. It's almost 2am now and PHLFAN wants to go to an after hours club.
We walk back to Pxxxx and meet up with the owner and his girl. A short walk to their car and we drive to Zxxxx After Hours Club.
Soon as we roll up I hear, "It's the guys from Pxxxx. Let them in." That felt great.

I remember somewhere reading that women want a man to be like a rock. Where they can go do their thing and come back to him. There were other implications to this, probably the fact that the guy isn't needy and hanging all over them. They want a guy that isn't always in their business and will give them a longer leash. I saw it in action first hand that night.
I didn't know anyone there except PHLFAN. Sure I rolled with the other club owner and made small talk with him and his girl, but I was pretty much by myself. Most guys I think would have been hanging onto the girl as if she were the rock. I let her do her own thing. She didn't have to worry about what I was doing. I did swoop in a couple times to save her from the wolves, but only after her body language said she was annoyed. I wasn't worried because I knew she was coming back to me. Let her have her ego boost.

This one AFC Millionaire was pecking and pulling on her sayin' crap like, "hey baby". She blows him off and walks to me and makes a show of kinoing me in front of him. I put my arm around her and we turn our backs on him. If only that was the end of it.

Later on I'm leaning on the bar with PHLFAN snuggled up to me and here comes AFC Millionaire again, pecking and pulling on her. She tries to blow him off again. After he doesn't get her message I catch his eye and shake me head. I didn't say a word, just used my body language to tell him to shove off. He actually pouts! and says, "Yeah well I don't need to be hanging all over a girl like that 'cuz I'm a millionaire." as he points to me like I'm the chump. Ha. I said, "You're a millionaire? Congratulations!" And I shook his hand condescendingly and said, "See ya later." His expression was classic defeat.

Throughout the night PHLFAN and her girlfriend were going to the bathroom every ten minutes. I didn't see any evidence of it, but I think they were doing coke or something.
I chatted up a few random people so I wasn't bored, plus it made me look more friendly. I had already framed myself as a person that talks to everyone, so I felt some pressure to be that guy.
The owner of Pxxxx was apparently an AFC who didn't know what to do with his status as 'club owner'. He was dressed very smartly in a suit and expensive shoes. He tells me I need to buy PHLFAN flowers because women love that stuff. HA!

Right after he said that a girl bumps into me and I'm off...
"Five bucks, lady! This ain't free."
She stuttered something about being her being cheap and it came out wrong. Made fun of her for it. In 20 seconds I was in with her and her girlfriend while their two guys look on with their mouths open. I was trying to make a point to the smartly dressed guy I came with, but I think it was in vain. I was also setting up a jealousy plot line so that when PHLFAN came back from the bathroom she'd see me talking to the girls.

After PHLFAN came back I was leaning on the bar and she came up to me and kissed me.
Uggh! She was the WORST kisser. She rammed her huge tongue in my mouth like she was feeding me a steak whole. I know.. it wasn't so bad I wouldn't keep kissing her, but it was definitely cringe worthy. I got through it by imagining how that tongue would feel on my dick.

End of the night, they're kicking people out. Pxxxx owner and his girl are arguing and PHLFAN and I wait for them outside. Everyone's wasted but me. Yes, the aspiring PUA does in fact know that he needs his wits about him and specifically prevents himself from being tipsy. I will usually only have a single drink per hour.
Because of this, I'm the one who drives their car back to Pxxxx.

We get back and they want to drink more... it's 4:30 am! I'm done. I want to go to bed. PHLFAN and I leave the drunk couple at Pxxxx and I walk her back to her car.
We make out a bit in the street and then when we get to her car she leans on it and pulls me closer. I'm grinding her and kissing her and she's acting like she wants to fuck right there on her car in the middle of the street.
I'm thinking, "I don't want to fuck her in the open. That's a little weird for me."
So I want to get her in the car to continue.
I said... "can you give me a ride to my car?"
We get in and she's lost the vibe... fuck.
In retrospect, maybe I should've just fucked her in the street. Woulda been a better story.
The night ends with her driving me back to my car. We kiss goodbye.
I get out and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment