Friday, November 26, 2010

Why I use Speed Seduction

It's not a silver bullet, but it is a powerful tool.

I went outside to get a smoke with Raz. Before I light it, I see an HB8 by herself sitting on the steps of one of my favorite bars. There's a guy a foot away from her and a step lower. I figure they're not together... I'm right.

Walk up.
Me: "You seem cool, are you friendly?"
Her: "No."
Me: "Geez, I just wanted a light. Are you like this with everyone?"
Her: "Haha, no, I'm sorry. Here." Hands me a light.
I sit down next to her and ask her if she's not having a good time, why'd she come out? She's 'babysitting' her friends.
I'm completely plowing now, from one thread to the next. While laughing, she says, "Do you ever stop talking?"
Me: "I'm just getting started. Anyway, that reminds me of when I was in Mexico and went snorkeling in the Cenotes."
Halfway through the routine, I see something click in her eyes, and she leans in and kisses me.

Would this have happened without the routine? Maybe. BIG maybe.
You MUST have the basics down first, and then sprinkle it in.

Raz said he was laughing his ass off because the guy that was sitting next to her was trying to game her. He was actually talking to her before I rolled up and was waiting for me to leave, but it didn't happen. I was so into her that I didn't see him stand up, look dejected and then walk back into the bar with his head low.

No comments:

Post a Comment